Apr 30, 2014 (All day)
Ohio Youth Institute
The Ohio Youth Institute
9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Nationwide-Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
At this exciting day-long event, thanks to Ohio State Extension and the Office of International Programs in Agriculture, participating high school students have the opportunity to:
- Present research and recommendations on how to solve key global challenges in a short speech and small group discussions with local experts
- Connect with other student leaders from across Ohio to share ideas, identify solutions to these problems and build lasting friendships
- Interact with global leaders in science, industry and policy
- Take part in educational sessions and interactive tours at The Ohio State University to explore current research and issues in international development and life sciences
- Meet innovative researchers, professors and college students in Ohio working to end hunger and poverty and improve food security around the world.
Visit http://www.worldfoodprize.org/en/youth_programs/global_youth_institute/ohio/ for more information or contact Beau Ingle with questions.