Ohio Youth Institute at Ohio State University
At this exciting day-long event, participating high school students have the opportunity to:
- Present research and recommendations on how to solve global challenges in a short speech and small group discussions with experts;
- Connect with other student leaders from across Ohio to share ideas, identify solutions to these problems and build lasting friendships;
- Interact with global leaders in science, industry and policy;
- Take part in sessions and interactive tours at Ohio State University to explore research and issues in international development;
- Meet innovative researchers, professors and college students in Ohio working to end hunger and poverty and improve global food security.
The Ohio Youth Institute is hosted by The Ohio State University with the generous support of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences; OSU Extension; Ohio 4-H; and Farm Credit MidAmerica.
For more information on how to participate in the Ohio Youth Institute, please visit the program website
or contact the State Coordinator Sally McClaskey at firstname.lastname@example.org
and (614) 247-8141.