We Help With...
- Identifying and disseminating funding opportunities of strong interest to faculty involving international teaching, research, and outreach.
International Grants Development
- Leading or assisting in submission, budgeting, and implementation of international grants.
- Assisting faculty with international agreements (MOUs, MOAs, SEAs) and ensuring compliance with guidelines set forth by the Office of International Affairs.
Visiting Scholars (USDA/USAID funded programs)
- Connecting international scholars with appropriate Ohio State faculty.
- Assisting with budgeting and implementing short-term training or degree programs for international scholars.
- Assisting with J-1 Visas for international scholars in USDA/USAID funded programs.
Collecting and Publicizing Faculty International Engagement
- Through our website, annual report, press stories, and social mediaPlease complete the Faculty Reporting Form to provide us with information on your involvement in a particular international project
IPA can assist faculty and students with grants, scholarships and other opportunities. Please select below to view opportunities and programs for either Faculty or Students: